Introduction

 


Hey there! I’m COSMORER. You obviously know me, there’s no need for introduction, right? What?? NO ??? Oh, OK sorry. You might not be familiar with this name of mine. I...Am...Your…Very own.. ……...EARTH!!!! (if I am not wrong this is what “they” call me…those tiny little animals living on me ).

I kinda named myself. See I have no offense for those little beings… ahh…..huuu…..maann???....Oh ya, “HUMAN” Beings. But you know, they are not quite good at naming stuff.                    

                        Well, they named me “earth” and I WAS happy about it, but I didn’t know its meaning. Me and my fellows are more well-off with the language of mathematics and physics, I have only acquired a few English communication skills. So pardon me for that. So, as I was saying, I didn’t know what earth meant, so I asked the Cosmic microwave background radiations (CMB) about it, as they are the ooollllldddeeeesssstttt travelers (*containing within them even the information of the big bang!!) and so have quite a lot of information. And they told me it means terra(soil or land), but hey I am much more than that.

                                  I have my very own complex motions, I travel through the space-time, orbiting the black hole at the center of my milky way galaxy, Sagittarius A*, which itself is traveling through the cosmos. I am not just a chunk of land with a lot of water …. I am a WANDERER OF COSMOS, thus I like to be called as COSMORER. Hey, can I call you COSMOPLORER (explorer of cosmos)? Well, I think that’s a yes.😁

 Cosmoplorer, get ready for this exploration, buckle your gravitational pull and get ready to lift off from the limitations of  ourselves, to dive into this wonderful COSMOS. 

3……2……1……BANGπŸš€.

      Click here to start the exploration-- THE BEGINNING

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts